Can I list my car and drive my sons friend to his school formal?

In short…yes. There are different state laws, restrictions and insurance requirements for certain events you will be using your car for. If you plan to use your vehicle for regular paid transport work, you will need a Driver Authorisation, please contact your state transport authority to ensure you have the correct information before you drive anyone to an event.